Over the past few years, I've been involved in the iOS jailbreak community. If you are on a jailbroken iPhone, clicking Cydia links will take you directly to the package in Cydia so you can install it.
- Iconoclasm lets you customize how icons are arranged on your iPhone's home screen. ($3.00 in Cydia)
- Five-Column SpringBoard adds a fifth column to your iPhone's home screen. (Cydia)
- Single-Use Clipboard automatically wipes your clipboard after pasting. This is especially useful when using apps like 1Password, where your clipboard may contain sensitive information. (Cydia)
- hatebu-instapaper adds an Instapaper Read Later button to Hatena::Bookmark's iPhone app. (Github)
- SpringRoll 2 was another transitional theming tool, this time for use on iPhone OS 3.2 while WinterBoard was being changed to work on the iPad. (Gist)
- wigglefree removed the wiggle animation from "wiggle mode" on the iPhone home screen. It broke sometime around 4.2.1.
- NoAA removed lockscreen album art when music was playing.
- Papilio was an attempt at porting Bowtie's iTunes control widgets to the iPhone with Cycript. Bowlets could be ported over by adding a line of code and minimal CSS tweaking.
- Frostbite was an attempt at customizing the lock screen when charging your phone. It was written sometime around 2.2's release and somehow managed to keep working until 4.x. It was one of the first ObjC things I wrote and memory leaks were rampant. Please don't use this if you care for your phone's stability.
- SpringRoll was a very hacky Ruby script that automated theming resources from iPhone OS 1.1.5 to 2.0.1. Luckily, WinterBoard came along and made it so no one had to use this anymore. (Github)
- Jukkasjärvi is a curated set of software and configuration files to quickly set up a newly jailbroken iOS device the way I want it. (not tested on 5.0, Github)
- change, ric, and riewo were three utilities to help migrate old SummerBoard-style themes to the new WinterBoard Bundles/ style.
- change traversed every app's Info.plist and logged all registered icon types. (Gist)
- ric automatically generated a CSV file containing data on Retina Display icons for apps installed on your phone for submission to a database. (Gist)
- riewo allowed you to create a theme in SummerBoard-style and automatically convert it to Bundles/ style for the apps installed on your phone. (Gist)
- Selache is a Ruby script that shreds redundant selector definitions in compiled Cycript code to speed execution up significantly. (Gist)
- ICQuery is a helper function to deal with icon lists in Cycript. (Gist)
- Selenography is a Cycript unit testing framework for iPhone applications/extensions. (Github)
- Fairchild is syntax sugar for hooking functions in Cycript. It is inspired by CaptainHook. (Gist)