Iconoclasm is a tweak for jailbroken iPhones that lets you break the barriers of what you can do with your icons. Previously, you had to deal with multiple extensions that didn't necessarily play nice with each other, or use blank web clips. Not anymore.
You can define as many rows or columns you want. You can even break free from rows and columns, and simply have icons placed freely on your home screen. It's all up to you.
- iPhone: Triangle default layout, 3x3 Dense extras layout, settings panel
- iPad: 5x2 Dense default layout, 3x3 Sparse extras layout, settings panel
- 1.8.3 - March 24th, 2013
- Tall screen support added. Similarly to iPad support, layouts specifically for devices with tall screens (iPhone 5, 5th gen iPod touch) can be created by using the Cols-Tall and Rows-Tall keys for grid layouts or the Origins-Tall keys for freeform layouts.
- Fixed: iPad users no longer experience safe mode crashes when using a layout without landscape coordinates.
- Fixed: Page 9’s per-page layout settings now works properly.
- 1.8.2 - March 17th, 2013
- Fixed: Preferences restored from a backup involving per-page layouts that happen to be uninstalled on the device no longer result in stacked icons and crashes when moving icons.
- Fixed: Safe mode crash when icons need to wrap to the next page while using per-page layouts.
- Fixed: Brightness no longer gets reset when respringing from the settings bundle if auto brightness is enabled
- 1.8.1 - January 9th, 2013
- Fixed: Icon positioning issues when Infiniboard 2.0 is being used alongside a uniform layout. There were some issues in Infiniboard itself, so please update to Infiniboard 2.0.1 if you want it to play along nicely with Iconoclasm.
- Per-page layouts and Infiniboard don't get along very well at the moment, so the feature is disabled if Infiniboard is detected.
- 1.8 - September 31st, 2012
- Iconoclasm now requires iOS 4.2 and above.
- Added: iOS 6 support.
- Added: Per-page layouts are back!
- 1.7.2 - January 31st, 2012
- Fixed: an issue where Newsstand was displaying incorrectly when Iconoclasm was enabled. Thanks to Allen Murphy for reporting the bug.
- 1.7.1 - November 7th, 2011
- Added: "Get New Layouts" button to the preference bundle.
- Added: Extras layout that can be used by Iconoclasm-compatible extensions (FolderEnhancer, for example)
- Fixed: a bug where grid layouts with iPad-specific coordinates weren't displaying correctly.
- Fixed: an issue where moving icons around in freeform layouts would crash SpringBoard on iOS 5.
- Fixed: users can now create layouts for the iPad that have different numbers of rows and columns depending on the orientation, as long as the result of (rows x columns) is consistent in both orientations.
- Purchase Iconoclasm on the Cydia Store for $3.00, requires a jailbroken iOS device.
- Users of Shrink can purchase Iconoclasm for $2.50.
- View third-party layouts in Cydia, requires a jailbroken iOS device.
- Iconoclasm Classic for original iPhone owners, in Cydia, requires a jailbroken iPhone running 3.1.3. Unsupported.
- How to create Iconoclasm layouts
- Iconoclasm on Twitter, Facebook, Google+